Wocan-location is committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wocan-location may modify this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from November 2021.
1.0 What we collect – We may collect the following information:
– Contact details, including email address(es) and/or telephone number(s).
– Demographic information such as a complete postal address, preferences and interests.
– Other information relevant to reservations, customer surveys and/or offers.
1.1 We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
– Maintaining internal records.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may use the information to personalize the Website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
– A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
– We use traffic log cookies to identify the pages used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is deleted from the system.
– Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
4.0 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and consult the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5.0 Newsletters par e-mail
If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, the email address you submit to us will be passed to MailChimp which provides email marketing services to us. We consider MailChimp to be a third-party data processor. The email address you submit will not be stored in this website's own database or any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain in the Klaviyo database for as long as we continue to use the Klaviyo services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in the electronic newsletters we send you or by requesting deletion by email to email@example.com. When requesting deletion by email, please send your email to us using the email account registered on the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age, you must obtain parental consent before subscribing to our newsletter.
As long as your email address remains in the Klaviyo database, you will receive periodic emails from us (approximately three times a year).
6.0 Control of your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to WOCAN LOCATION, 16 ROUTE DES JEUX LES COCHES BELLANTRE 73210 LA PLAGNE TARENTAISE, France.
You can request the deletion of your data from our database at any time.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you wish to be removed from the list, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will quickly follow up on your request.
7.0Newsletters par sms
We value your privacy and the information you agree to share as part of our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send you SMS notifications (for your order, including abandoned payment reminders), SMS marketing offers and transactional texts, including feedback requests from us. Acceptance and consent for text messaging will not be shared with third parties, except messaging partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program.
Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with third parties, except messaging partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging program.